So tonight we carved our pumpkin. We got the biggest one at the store about 2 weeks ago and we finally decided that it was time to carve it. Gigi drew the faces and we all decided that a mean face was what we wanted. Okay so we didn't vote at all. Gigi made the decision. And I just went with it. It looks great!!! I think this is the first year I carved a pumpkin with a sharp knife because I never knew that carving a pumpkin could be so easy. Who knew that a sharp knife made all the difference. Gigi has decided to be a witch and mom is too. those pictures are to come.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Ha Ha Ha Halloeween, Oooooh!
So tonight we carved our pumpkin. We got the biggest one at the store about 2 weeks ago and we finally decided that it was time to carve it. Gigi drew the faces and we all decided that a mean face was what we wanted. Okay so we didn't vote at all. Gigi made the decision. And I just went with it. It looks great!!! I think this is the first year I carved a pumpkin with a sharp knife because I never knew that carving a pumpkin could be so easy. Who knew that a sharp knife made all the difference. Gigi has decided to be a witch and mom is too. those pictures are to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gigi has grown so much! I'm amazed at how she's changed. The pumpkin does look great and I look forward to witch pictures :) Maybe Chris should dress up as a broom :)
Miss you!
Post a Comment