
Both Gigi and I have had some very big changes this month. I have gone back to work full time and in turn Gigi has started school. I think that it has made life speed up as each day seems to go by even faster than before when we spent everyday together. We seems to have adjusted just fine. Gigi quickly found a new friend Elizabeth that she constantly talks about all the things that they have pretended that day.
The roll of a women has many names, Ithought it was very interesting that Heavenly Father choose that as daughter as the most important. What a wonderful gift he has given us as he reminds us of who we are and what our potential is in that simple title. Eaven more amazing is the thought that this life contains all that we need to learn to be like him.
1 comment:
I just found your blog!!! I can't believe how mature Gigi is looking, it's been too long since we've seen you guys!
How is work going? I'm glad to hear Gigi is enjoying school and making friends.
Post a Comment